Help Us to Help Others
All donations made to Foundation for Change make a huge difference and help us to deliver our much needed services that provide the tools to enable people to move forward in their lives.
There are many ways to get involved:
Send a cheque in the post, made payable to Foundation for Change, and addressed to 2 Westgate Street, Hackney, London, E8 3RN.
Contact us if you’d like to set up a standing order to donate each month.
If you’d like to sponsor a specific item, some of the things that have been funded in the past include:
- Places on our courses such as the NEXT Project (£1600)
- Travel expenses for individuals on our courses for the duration of the course
- Accreditation costs for individuals to gain their Open College Network qualifications
- Printing costs for course manuals
- Travel expenses for volunteers or interns supporting Foundation for Change
There are many ways you can support us separate to the financial support above.
Fundraise for us: taking on a personal challenge is a great way to involve friends and family, helping to raise money for our charity whilst raising awareness of what we do.
Donate your expertise: as a very small charity, we rely on the generosity of individuals who can donate their skills, expertise and time to us for free. Examples of support we have received in the past have been: graphic design, accountancy, writing fundraising bids, proof reading bids, support with communications and PR, and much more. If you have an idea of something that you feel could benefit us, get in touch.