Taking on a personal fundraising challenge (such as a sponsored run, walk or cycle) is a great way to get involved and include your friends and family, raising both awareness and funds for our work.
We rely on donations from individuals to keep us independent and able to offer high quality training and support on a shoestring budget.
If you’d like to donate towards a specific item, some ideas include:
- A place on one of our courses (£1600)
- Travel expenses to enable anyone in London to attend and access our courses (£200)
- Printing costs for course manuals for participants to keep (£50)
- Accreditation costs for individuals to gain their Open College Network qualifications (£30)
- Travel expenses for volunteers or interns supporting Foundation for Change (£10)
Contact us to set up a direct debit or standing order each month. Regular contributions help us plan our activities sustainably.
Alternatively you can post a cheque made payable to Foundation for Change.
As a small charity, we rely on the generosity of individuals who can donate their skills, experience and enthusiasm on a voluntary basis.
Examples of support we’ve received in the past include: graphic and web design, accountancy, funding applications, proof-reading, communications, media & PR work, and much more.
Our offices our based in Shoreditch, East London, but many people have contributed their time from home or other locations pro bono.
If you have an idea of something that you feel could benefit us, get in touch.