We rely on donations from individuals to keep us independent and able to offer high quality training and support on a shoestring budget.
Taking on a personal fundraising challenge (such as a sponsored run, walk or cycle) is a great way to involve friends and family, both in raising awareness and funds for our work.
If you’d like to donate towards a specific item, some ideas include:
- A place on one of our courses (£1600)
- Travel expenses to enable anyone in London to attend and access our courses (£200)
- Printing costs for course manuals for participants to keep (£50)
- Accreditation costs for individuals to gain their Open College Network qualifications (£30)
- Travel expenses for volunteers or interns supporting Foundation for Change (£10)
Contact us to set up a direct debit or standing order each month. Regular contributions help us plan our activities sustainably.
Alternatively you can post a cheque made payable to Foundation for Change.
As a small charity, we rely on the generosity of individuals who can donate their skills, experience and enthusiasm on a voluntary basis.
Examples of support we’ve received in the past include: graphic and web design, accountancy, funding applications, proof-reading, communications, media & PR work, and much more. If you have an idea of something that you feel could benefit us, get in touch.